Tuesday 25 March 2014

Spring, Spring, Spring!


I've been getting ahead of myself talking about summer, when spring is just around the corner. Spring is the perfect time to throw out (read fold carefully and store away) the granddad jumpers and the heeled ankle boots, and invest in dresses, cardigans and break out the heels! To welcome in the spring I'm wearing this cream chiffon dress from Topshop with beaded peter pan collar - perfect for twirling, spinning and dancing in the park - with a black and white, leather sleeved cardigan to keep off the chilly breeze that's sure to accompany it.  Both of which I just happen to be selling over on ASOS Marketplace for charity - if you're after some cute bargains and want to help with illiteracy through London then check out my little store!  

Until next time, 
Stay Beautiful 
Jessica X

No comments:

Post a Comment