Saturday 19 April 2014

Under £25 haul!

Happy Easter everyone! I decided to treat myself this easter weekend and indulge in some sweet pastel cami's. Every once and awhile I'll challenge myself to only buy items under a certain price limit, and this was one of those times. Every purchase I made had to be under £25 - I just couldn't justify spending more on a cami dress!  I trawled through 100's of online retailers but kept coming back to ASOS, Forever 21 and Boohoo. ASOS has such a variety of clothing and styles that I can always find something to fit my theme, and Forever21 and Boohoo are perfect for cheap and simple necessities. 




L-R
1) I love the coral colour of this cami dress from ASOS and the layered top with scallop detailing turns it from a plain simple dress into a statement piece for summer and at £22 it's within budget!
2) This Vera Moda cami in nude is the only item here that I spent over £25 on! It was £26 in the sale and I just couldn't say no! It's a simple, but a basic piece that every wardrobe needs. I'll be able to build on this dress easily with floral accessories.
3) This sky blue dress, also from ASOS came in at £22, it's the perfect pastel shade from spring/summer and will last for years to come!
4) This layered scallop dress is the same as number 1, but in a subtle mint shade. This is my favourite colour this spring and I can't wait for it to arrive! I'm sure it'll be one of those dresses I just won't be able to take off!
5) Again, a second buy. This one is the same as number 3. Yellow is my favourite colour always so I just couldn't resist! I know yellow is a colour a lot of people stay away from, but I've always found it to make my pale skin glow, rather than wash it out. It's like holding a buttercup under your chin!
6) This sweet dress is from Boohoo and was a bargain at £10! I love the floral pattern and I'm a sucker for a lace trim.
7) I'm forever expanding my chunky-knit cardigan collection and this is my most recent addition. With such a large range of chunky knit cardigans to choose from, it can be hard to whittle it down to just one, This "Daisy boyfriend cardigan" from Boohoo  stood out for it's mint colouring, I love the shade and think it'll contrast nicely against some of the other pastel shades pictured here. For £20 its a bargain! 
8) I've had my eye on this crochet trimmed cami from Forever21 for over a month, I love the length and the crochet detailing on the underarms, I've been waiting for 4 weeks for them to re-stock my size, and it just isn't happening! So I decided to take the plunge and get a medium. I already know it will drown my size 6 frame, but for £22.75 I'm willing to take a chance. 
9) I love these tan coloured boots from Boohoo for £25 - right on budget! I was originally looking for white/cream coloured flats but found them all to be too harsh, when I came across these I thought the colour was far more subtle. I love the cutout's and buckles too! 

What do you think of my purchases ? 

Until next time, 
Stay beautiful
Jessica X 


No comments:

Post a Comment