Friday 2 May 2014

Hair Wavers













     
My younger sister is blessed with the most beautiful curls, I, however, was not-so-blessed with temperamental locks that go from curly to poker straight within one wash. It makes planning for an event ahead difficult as I never know what my hair will look like on the day. 

I must have wasted a small fortune on the amount of hair curlers I have purchased in the past, desperate for the curls my sister models so beautifully (seriously, she's the prettiest 17 year old this side of the moon)  - none have ever worked for me, but if at first you don't succeed...

And now, it seems, i have FINALLY succeeded.  That's right, ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first, I am more than happy with a hair curler. Well, not really a curler, but a waver.

I trawled the internet for a pair of wavers, watched hundreds of youtube review videos and finally settled on the Babyliss Pro Porcelain Triple Barrel Waver.


They're so simple and, more importantly, quick to use and have the exact effect I wanted on my hair. It looks like a natural beach wave and will be perfect for summer. These photo's are taken 12 hours after first using the tongs and although they're obviously not as tight as they were when it was freshly done, you can still clearly see the waves. (I didn't have time to edit the first three photographs so don't judge me too harshly!)

I've had them for a week and I can no longer imagine my life without them. Aww.

What are your hair product must haves ?

Until next time,
Stay Beautiful.
Jessica 
X




I'm wearing -
Mint scallop dress from ASOS
Sheer cardigan from Miss Selfridge 
Hair pins from Etsy (full review coming soon)

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks SO pretty like this - I adore the hair pins too!
    Also, I think I'll be hunting down that sheer cardigan, it's beautiful.
    x

    almostemilyjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete